Crossroad Academy Charter School is a Florida, Distinguished, High Performing K-12, tuition-free, public charter school and admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, nationality or ethnic origin. CACS does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic programs or other school administered programs.
CACS targets students living in Gadsden County. Enrollment preferences may include:
- Siblings of current CACS students
- Children meeting reasonable academic, artistic or other eligibility standards
- Children of the CACS governing board member or employee
- Children of employees of a CACS business partner
- Students who have successfully completed the CACS voluntary prekindergarten program during the previous year
- Children of an active-duty member of any branch of the US Armed Forces
- Children of CACS graduates
How to Apply
To begin the application process, click "Apply Here!"
Note: It is important that decisions regarding promotion and retention become final before the application can be completed. Therefore, applications are open until the end of a school year. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by June 30.
First Time Applicants
At this time, any applicant who wishes to enroll for the upcoming school year must:
- Create an account and successfully complete an enrollment application
- Agree to and sign the family contract
- Attend an information session
At this time, any family who wishes to re-enroll for the upcoming school year must:
- Meet the criteria listed in the family contract
- Not have any outstanding fees
- Successfully complete the re-enrollment form application & climate survey
- Complete all necessary registration forms for the upcoming year